Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I started yet another fashion blog because this one (I do admit)is a bit "scattered" or perhaps my inconsistant side's just kicking in whereby I start something a million times over, chopping and changing my mind like it's going out of fashion (not that my mind would ever "go out" of fashion-i'm too addicted).So I reconsidered feeding my inconsistency and decided to build on this blog, because in the end it would be rewarding to see where I began, don't you think?

On my mind today is my future, and although that's vaguely on my mind every day as a matter of fact, today I am particularly foccused on it and not trying to avoid thinking about this subject just because my career dreams are dauntingly huge.

I want to be a singer, a writer, a graphic, interior and fashion designer, possibly a tv presenter, an editorial model, a magazine editor, fashion editor or director...most of all I want to be on my feet; I've discovered that after 4 months of sitting behind a desk from eight to five is not my thing at all. I know we all have to start at the bottom of the food chain (not that the silver spoon fed kiddos do)but I don't want to be confined to a desk, dressing conservatively (though that is a recognisable trend: the conservative pussybow blouse office lady)because I feel like I am lying to myself, BUT for the sake of gaining experience and being able to feed my fashion addiction, this job will do for now, I repeat, now.


It's a mix match


























No comments:

Post a Comment