Thursday, December 30, 2010

call me Gypsy

I'm not too sure but it is a gypsy who looks into a christal ball and tells your fortune, right? Well, call me a gypsy then. I've been having premonitions about the fashion year: 2011. The year inbetween the 'hit' year-2010 and the "end of the world" year-2012.

Every day I have been having a vision about wich trends will be repeating itself in 2011. This strikes me as strange, being an average fashionista-small-town-girl, I mean, you probabaly thinking who am I to dictate what trends will cast in 2011, but then again, I'm anything but average-though being from a small town, I have a huge heart and upsize of that imagination like you can't imagine. haha.

So here goes my list of fashion predictions for 2011:

polkadots

cats eye glasses

dungarees

eastern couture

frills/venetian style

Big hair, waves and middle paths

wide leg pants

wedge heels...and

ballet pumps (again, bleh)


p.s, my predictions could be right or wrong...it doesn't really matter, all I really care about 2011 fashion is that us fashionistas have something (super) decent to wear that suits and that when other's look at us they'd be like, "I can't imagine myself wearing that but she looks great in it"







beeeeg hair


No comments:

Post a Comment