Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I love the way we lie

Today I feel like shit and my heart's breaking just a little bit. Let me rephrase that, today i look like shit and my heart's breaking just a little bit. I'll never understand why, when You feel down,you dress down (or perhaps thats just me).I've been lied to in the same breath as well, "you so good to me"...you don't do that, it's just not right.

It's been a rather quiet day, except for my heart wailing. I'm feeling somewhat frastrated like a girl in a box, yeah, that's a perfect way to describe what I feel like...I think I need a sewing machine to relieve myself of the world and it's stress, note-not my stress-the world's stress.

But, have no fear, fashion is here to console;)






Pictures above all from inthefashionloop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment