Thursday, July 7, 2011

It's Winter but I'm already thinking Summer

 
Olivia .L (Lusttforlife)
 I have a feeling pink is making it's way into Spring/Summer fashion 2011. I still have a pair of pink ripped denim shorts stashed somewhere in my jumbled up closet that I think I could put to good use. Whether or not it does make its way back - I'll be rocking them anyway:).



IT'S A PINEAPPLE-ORANGE THING


 Those shorts!


Keira Knightley in a flowy pleated midi skirt which I think couln't have been in a better colour than this soft yellow(my all-time fav colour).
Makes me wonder whether my gran has still has hers from back in the day, almost sure she does... #thinking#




So getting my lil brother a pair of these rolled up shorts and low cut tee


I'm loving buttoned down vests. got myself a navy blue one on sale yesterday. My mom was like: "Why are you buying vests in Winter, and I replied with a snorty remark: Mom, It's going to be Summer again pffft.


Olivia.L


No comments:

Post a Comment