Sunday, July 10, 2011

When life takes over

"It's one thing to plan things according to the way you want it, but it's another when life takes over" - fashionfool


Turquoise pillazio pants: devine




 Saw this hat at Woolies. Totally love it's round top shape (minus the flower, it will get on my nerves eventually - less is more). Perfect for oncoming spring/summer.


I want these!

 Weekend Swag
I'm wearing a hat from Woolies, an oversized vest and stone wash jeggings from Edgars, necklace, slouchy ankle boots and armband from Mr.Price and the cardigan, belt and navy bag are all from a thrift store (my lil secret).



Got these T-bar canvas babies yesterday. When I saw them I just had to have them (just like everything else). I always say that a succesful shopping day is not looking for something specific and finding it (maybe that too), but it's when you're not looking for anything particular and you end up finding the best buys.


Got this bag yesterday. Dark Green and navy are so my new favorite colours!



 NB: the boho bag and espadrilles: love!
The hat Shauna's wearing can also be found at Woolies.


If only we got these in SA:(




No comments:

Post a Comment