Friday, November 25, 2011

Fashion is the team, Style is the star of the team.

iam not so much worried about what is 'in' or 'out' in the fashion world. What's 'in' fashion is not necessarily style and what's 'out' doesn't necessarily mean it can't be styled, you know? Style is in a league of its own, I say that because there are only a few who possess it. I see it as a talent and the word talent, defined by dictionary.com, is 'a special natural ability'. So you may pose the question, what is so special about style? I say EVERYTHING. What is so special about a talent I could ask? Again I say EVERYTHING. Case closed.

My loves right now: (note: not necessarily in fashion, in fashion YET and could be out of fashion and perhaps even long out of fashion...who cares)

NEON YELLOWY-GREEN



 


FASHIONCHALET.NET

 CANDY PINK

FLOWY DREAMY MAXI'S

 GEOMETRIC SHAPES


TIE-DYE





GIVENCHY





No comments:

Post a Comment