Sunday, November 20, 2011

in my head

So much has happened since my last post (which has been a good month or so ago). In a nutshell, I have felt the temptation of throwing in the towel, lost a lot of weight, have had to deal with a lot of criticism as a result, tasted the pressures of the fashion world, and haven't shopped to save myself from all of the above,it has been hectic but after it all, I have come out alive, and still as ready as ever to press on.

In one week alone I have discovered so much about what I can do and what I cannot. Much to my amazement, the former has overridden the latter.

This weekend started on a great fashion note with the annual Walter Sisulu University Fashion Show; an event showcasing student designers creative fashion works. My favorite (yes, I am being biased) designer of the lot, Athenkosi Mgudlwa of sugerteacoffie did a sterling job with his beautiful creations. I was lucky to have been right in the midst of the backstage madness to the ramp.

Models from Just Models Agency
Photo's shot by Dwayne Christoper Fredericks

Walter Sisiulu University Annual Fashion Show>>












No comments:

Post a Comment