Thursday, October 21, 2010

Gone are the days of matching. I don't do the matching thing anymore. I know of people who match everything from head to toe. It's a no noooooooo. Matching your outfit could work though, don't get me wrong, but ofcourse the key is how and what you match. Full black always works but not in a goth kind of way. Make up should be kept subtle in that case. Full white (for the beach) looks easy but not to church. Always try to break a fully matched outfit with different colour accessories, nailcolour or lip colour. Full black (black top and skirt/trousers) looks good with a pop of colour like a red statement heel or a white clutch purse. The ensemble I've put together below are of different coloured pieces, different textures etc and that really adds interest to an outfit.





This couple I stumbled on in Cape town. I totally love how they complimented eachother. I especially love how the girl does vintage effortlessly.








Highwaisted tribal skirt @Mr.Price               Highwaisted denim shorts @Journey, CPT          Floral highwaist @Mango, CPT





Me wearing full Mr.price





No comments:

Post a Comment