Tuesday, October 26, 2010

It's seriously cold for the beginning of summer and that's not cool. I love Winter weather but in Winter. That makes sense doesn't it? And since it's cold, we all have to dress accordingly.

So, I attended a wedding the past Saturday, and prior to the day, I got myself a black mini flare dress (think 50's style) to pair with knee high socks and round toe stilletto's but due to the weather, I had to change my outfit so instead, I opted for an 80's style  what i like to call a "power dress" (because of the bold shoulders), sheer dotty stockings and courts. I must admit, the ensemble did make me feel in charge...so intune with my personality. I did my statement red lip and that was pretty much it. I had to think quick, and I realised that dressing (for an occasion) calls for much planning but on the other hand, some of the most amazing ensembles I've ever laid my eyes on were put together in a jiffy, almost by accident. It's unpredictable, this thing called fashion but so is the weather?































  My beloved ELLE magazine. Which girl on this fashionable earth doesn't love ELLE magazine?










No comments:

Post a Comment