Thursday, June 30, 2011

Far, far away, yet so near

Feeling totally disconnected from the world lately, sometimes disconnected from myself, as though I'm beside myself,  looking at this girl with so much to offer, patiently waiting for opportunity to present itself. Am I sane at all, yes, insane?yes. Sane, because I know exactly what I want and going insane because I want it all to happen already.



My fashionisto brother, Alonzo



Cream and teal, a heart steal



Fashionably Dramatic; I love it!


weekend swag:)


IN AN EDITORIAL WORLD, I'M INLOVE WITH A MODEL

 OKate!


Chanel Iman







Make me a supermodel



Arthi from www.sugerteacoffie.blogspot.com. Met this fashionisto on the weekend at my favorite store, Mr.Price. Stopped dead in my heeled hiking boots to capture his style. five stars for Arthi!


SPRING 2011 SNEAK A BOO



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The Khaki shorts: love



-fashionfool


Will you run and hide or will you seek light? A world awaits you to make a difference

No comments:

Post a Comment