Thursday, June 9, 2011

My brother, my muse

My little brother (who is actually desirably taller than me) are becoming noticeably closer as we get older. It makes me happy, and what also makes me happy is his affiliation with the fashion world. In lamens terms: my bro digs fashion (almost) as much as i do. The beautiful thing about this is that I have a male- fashion- blood related -counterpart. Nothing more perfect in my fashion world. I'm partially not surprised though, since both our parents had a love for fashion and still do...tell me this is not meant to be? I'll shoot you.


I am becoming more and more drawn to men's fashion. No prize for guessing my brother was my inspiration. So much has changed in terms of how fashionisto's have grown and i love it. i can't help but notice the more men's and women's couture are becoming very similar. I can't seem to tell the difference between men's and ladies tee's or trouser's these days but I am not complaining, the merger actually overjoys me.


My fashion foolish brother/muse:)





Nice shirt


Love the eyelet dress with the scarf



The loose knit














The flair


The satchel


 The baseball jacket



 Wedge veldskoene








No comments:

Post a Comment