Friday, June 24, 2011

No conformist

I am attending a 21st birthday party this weekend and the theme is black and lace. Very la mode romantique. Am I going to wear lace? no. I am no such conformist, ever. Instead, I'm opting for a thrifty floral long sleeved shirt tucked into a black skirt paired with stockings and courts.


I've been loving shirts A LOT lately, especially dressed up. Had a gig last night and wore a cream and blue dotted  almost sheer blouse tucked in high waist jeans and bronze heels (would have liked to upload pics but stupid me forgot my cam last night) so if you have an imagination at all, I am sure it's not too difficult to visualise:)


Patched up apparell, vintage coloured blazers, courts and printed tees are high up my ratings this week. Lucky me, mom has a collection of vintage blazers - I'm talking 20 year old stuff. Just a pity she didn't keep all her stuff, I would have been in vintage heaven! Alas, there are still thrift stores offering me a look for less that says so much more.

Courting


Blazer Lovin'






Mad about Moroon :):):)








A hearty ensemble


The Shirt



All patched up and ready to go



Loving Boy fashion



Tee anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment