Monday, August 8, 2011

Imitation is the best form of flattery

The only person I'll ever copy is my fbf, Shauna, only because we're so insync that some days we wear the same clothes or certain items without having had any contact that particular day. Although it's been happening for as long as I remember, we're both still amazed by it each time it happens. Likewise when we shop, we tend to buy the same thing whether we're together or not.

However,I don't take to kindly to people (particularly girls) who try to be like other's though; I've learnt that "imitation is the best form of flattery" but the best form you could possibly take is without a doubt - yourself. So, being in the design industry where one is almost forced to be different, I encourage even the man on the street to be different, in fact, just be.

So inlove with my new shoes

 The blazer that Onie is wearing is her grans from 30 years ago, can you believe? She might just give it to me, my fingers are crossed!






I'm falling inlove with sheer fabric more and more with each encounter with it, just need the courage to wear it again :/


A gift from my mom's friend,sheer pussyblow blouse


 Love the blouse




1 comment:

  1. great post love! I fully used to be like that with a friend of mine too, it used to happen so often :)love those aldo's too.

    http://www.fashionbreed.org/

    ReplyDelete