Thursday, September 8, 2011

Stella got her groove back!

My dad comes into the kitchen the other day and says: "did you see the new minimal make up trend with a pop of colour on the lips, you should try it out..." It's so like my dad, and that is one of the reasons I am so proud to have him as a dad-he pays attention to my interests even when i think he's not at all interested.

So much has been happening; a job offer I just cannot refuse, getting a new car, and working on my first fashion diary project for Just Models Model Agency in East London http://www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Models/141128982567461. My friend Shauna and I have also been learning to sew and sewed our first ever vest out of my gran's floral table cloth; yep, that's what creatives do-the darndest things.

I have been doing alota thrifting and found the most beautiful things!(see pics below). I am hitting Cape Town this weekend and hoping to find a thrift store or two :)

In retrospect, I am doing much better.

'Til I get back, be good.
x

I have finally hit shoe number 100 :). These fuscia hotties I found at YDE. They have electric blue, black and floral white/black, all so stunning!











My mom said she's tired of my things lying around so she found a creative solution to keeping them all in place...what would I do without my Mom!





I am all for minimal make up, unless I do photoshoots then I enjoy dramatic make up because I feel like I am taking up a different persona






Stockholmstreetstyle



No comments:

Post a Comment