Tuesday, September 13, 2011

When Inspiration hits...

I have been approached by local photographer, Dwayne Fredericks of Dwayne Fredericks Photography to style and co-ordinate a fashion photoshoot for a photobook that he is looking to produce AND he offered to do a shoot for my blog. I am extremely excited!

Inspiration is hitting me from all angles. I'm finding it so difficult to fall asleep because I'm constantly waking up to an idea for either an ensemble, a location, make up, a certain look, colours...I could go on and on. What really is amazing is when an idea is no longer an idea, but something feasible.

So, today I leave you with this >>






My infamous boho bag...



I met this girl at Pick 'n Pay yesterday after 'stalking' her for a picture. Here's the scenario:
I was browsing the clothing isle when she pranced into the store clothed in this beautiful ensemble below. I didn't wanna make it too obvious so I quickly switched isles to where she was and braced myself.

Her name's Zee, and at first I thought Zee thought I was crazy coming up from behind her to ask for a picture, but on the contrary, she was really nice to me and even struck a cute pose. I hope she sees this. Thanks Zee :)



No comments:

Post a Comment