Thursday, March 8, 2012

If WE could have all the things in OUR head, WE'D be happy!

My friend, Shauna, and I have this weird 'thing' we share where we suddenly want what's in our head and this not being something we have seen before, no, but something we desire, almost real. The irony of of it all is that it's so real in our heads yet we wouldn't have the slightest clue where to find these imaginary items or know if they exist at all. So this post I dedicate to...our imaginations, which somehow link up. Like we always say - we're fashionably telepathic.

Here are some of the things we're loving right about now; unfortunately I do not have a picture of what's in our heads (that is humanly impossible) but I am sure you'll get where we're going...

MINT GREEN




LEATHER



HORSE RIDER LEGGINGS

MUSTARD



STUDS




No comments:

Post a Comment